In addition to accounts provided for individuals, ITS also provides UNIX accounts, web space, and email services for university affiliated organizations. As a University baseline service ITS provides one organizational account for:
- each unique Cal Poly Approved Department
- each Sanctioned Committee, as identified by the Presidents office
- each club chartered through ASI
- each affiliated center or institute
- each Instructionally Related Activity
Organizations identified above may request additional accounts, but these accounts will be provided on a cost recovery basis at the long-term organizational account rate (See Long-Term Cost Model). University auxiliary organizations may also request organizational accounts, in addition to their individual accounts, through their designated representative. All such auxiliary organizational accounts will be charged at the long-term organizational account rate (See Long-Term Cost Model).
Please see our Computing Forms for making these requests.