Configure Apple Mail for Desktop (Mac)
Configure Apple Mail for Desktop (Apple/Mac 10.8 and later)
To configure Office 365 on a Mac computer, see the instructions below. For security reasons, Apple/Mac Mail will not work on operating systems below 10.8. We recommend using the Outlook Web Application (web client) or upgrading your operating system.
- Go to System Preferences.
- Select Internet Accounts.
- A list of different options for internet email accounts will appear. Select "Exchange."
- Enter your name and your Cal Poly portal email address and password.
- Office 365 has now been configured on your Mac. It can be opened by searching "Mail" in your Search tool.
Your account should now be configured and set up on desktop.