What is DocuSign?
DocuSign is Cal Poly's secure, campus wide, legally-binding eSignature application.
Is it safe and secure?
Yes, DocuSign is approved for confidential information, including level 1 data.
Can I sign it?
Most things you can sign on paper, you can sign via DocuSign. Please note: if you are signing on behalf of the University, you must insure you have the approriate signing authority.
How do I sign a DocuSign document?
Please see our instructions: Receiving and Signing a DocuSign Document
Did you know - you can talk to DocuSign directly!
Call them at 1-800-379-9973 or live chat with them.
You'll need to provide Cal Poly's account number, which you can find under your user information dropdown in the top right corner when you are logged into DocuSign (where "12345678" is in the image below).
Other Ways to Get Support
- If you have questions about a process or signing a document, contact the person who sent you the document.
- For problems logging into DocuSign, follow the login instructions or try the troubleshooting steps.
- For general training, you can:
- Never be afraid to put your question into a search engine like Google! If you've run into a problem, most likely, somebody else has had the same issue.
- Contact your DocuSign Unit Coordinator (DUC). If you aren't sure who that is, find out here: DocuSign Unit Coordinator List