Managing DocuSign Email Notifications
You can manage what email alerts you receive from DocuSign:
- Click on your user icon in the top right and select My Preferences
- Click on Notifications in the bottom of the left-hand menu
- Check the box next to notifications you want to receive, or uncheck the box next to notifications you want to disable.
A setting many users have asked to disable is purge warnings. By disabling these notices you will NOT be notified when documents you have signed or sent will be purged. Purged documents CANNOT be retrieved. All Completed, Voided, Declined documents are purged 90 days from when entering one of these states. To disable purge warnings, uncheck the boxes next to the following settings:
- A document I sent will be purged from the system
- A document I received will be purged from the system