Forwarding Cal Poly Email to a Non‐Cal Poly Account
There are two ways Cal Poly users can forward their Cal Poly email to a personal email address. You can:
- Set up an Email Delivery Address (EDA), which bypasses Office 365 and delivers your Cal Poly email directly to your personal email.
- Forward your Cal Poly Office 365 email to a non‐Cal Poly email, leaving a copy of the Cal Poly email in Office 365. Follow the below instructions.
Forwarding Your Cal Poly Office 365 Email to a Non‐Cal Poly Email
- Log in to the My Cal Poly Portal. Go to My Apps > Email & Calendar.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and go to Your app settings > Mail.
- Under Mail > Accounts, click on Forwarding.
- Click the Start forwarding radio button. In the Forward my email to field, enter your email address. Check the Keep a copy of forwarded messages box. Lastly, click the Save button.