Launching Office 365 Applications
- Log into Office 365 via the Cal Poly Portal. Office 365 will be listed in the My Apps.
- After logging to Office 365, click on the small grid or App Launcher in the top left corner of the window.
- The App Launcher will display your online applications and recent documents. To access the Calendar application or any other application not shown, click on the All apps link to view all the Office 365 applications
- To pin the Calendar to the launcher, click on the 3 dots to the right of the Calendar and select Pin to launcher. This will add the Calendar to the list of applications shown when clicking on the grid.
- Applications that were pinned to the Navigation Bar at the top of the Office 365 window will no longer be there.
The App Shortcut Menu will appear at the bottom left corner of the Office 365 window, allowing quick access to Mail, the Calendar, People, and Tasks.