Office 365 is a cloud-based client that allows all Cal Poly students, staff, faculty, and emeritus to access their university email and calendar through a web browser, a desktop client, or a mobile device.
- Office 2016 (desktop)
- Office 365 Setup
- Office 365 Applications (browser)
- Office 365 New and Upcoming Features
Additional Email Resources
- Email Distribution Lists (Sympa)
- Sending Large Files using FileSender
- Email Forwarding
- Spam Information
- Email Policies
- Mass Mail Guidelines
- Cal Poly data classification and security information
Call or visit the ITS Service Desk:
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Location: Natatorium (No. 46), across from Spanos Stadium