Office 365 for iOS
Use your iPhone to access your Cal Poly Outlook 365 mail and calendar.
If you are having an issue connecting to Outlook 365 mail and calendar, go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords > click on your Cal Poly account, and tap the red Delete Account button. Then, follow the below instructions to re-add your account.
- Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords > Add Account.
- Tap Exchange.
- Enter your Cal Poly email address and a description of your account. Tap Next.
- Tap the Configure Manually button.
- Enter your Cal Poly email address, password, and a description of your account. Tap Next.
- In the Server field, enter outlook.office365.com, then tap Next.
- Choose the content you want to sync. Tap Save.