Saving a Color Printing Preset (Mac) - Konica Minolta
Some programs have print dialog boxes that may not give you the option to print in color. Create a preset so color printing easier in these programs. Microsoft Word is used to create the preset.
- Open Microsoft Word, select the Command-O keys on your keyboard to open a document, select Command-S to save the document, then select Command-P to print.
- Under Printer, select the Konica Minolta printer to which you would like to print.
- In the drop-down menu, select Quality.
- Under Select Color, choose Auto Color.
- In the Presets drop-down menu, select Save Current Settings as Preset...
- Give your preset a name like Color Printing. Click the OK button.
- Click the Print button. Now your preset is available in the Presets drop-down menu. In the future, you can simply select the Color Printing preset, to print in color.