Zoom Video and Web Conferencing
Zoom, Cal Poly’s video conferencing and online meeting solution, also has chat and mobile collaboration features. It is available to students, faculty, and staff. Zoom allows for audio, video, and screen sharing between up to 200 participants. It can be used from any computer (PC and Mac) or mobile device (Android and iOS).
- Go to calpoly.zoom.us.
- Click the Host a Meeting or Join a Meeting button.
- When prompted enter your Cal Poly username and password.
- Click Open zoom.us if you see the system dialog. If you are not prompted from browser, download & run Zoom.
If you already have the Zoom app downloaded on your device:
- Launch the app.
- Click the Sign In button.
- Click the Login with SSO button.
- Enter "calpoly" as the company domain and click the Continue button.
- Enter your Cal Poly username and password to start using Zoom.