Zoom Video and Web Conferencing
Zoom, Cal Poly’s video and web conferencing tool, is available to students, faculty, and staff. Zoom allows for video, audio, and screen sharing between up to 200 participants. It can be used from any computer (PC and Mac) or mobile device (Android and iOS).
- Go to calpoly.zoom.us.
- Click the Host a Meeting or Join a Meeting button.
- When prompted enter your Cal Poly username and password.
- Click Open zoom.us if you see the system dialog. If you are not prompted from browser, download & run Zoom.
To access Zoom through the downloaded app:
- Launch the Zoom app.
- Click the Sign In button.
- Click the Login with SSO button.
- Enter "calpoly" as the company domain and click the Continue button.
- Enter your Cal Poly username and password and start using Zoom.