Cal Poly passwords expire annually. If you receive an email notifying you that your password is scheduled to expire, you MUST reset the password BEFORE the expiration date.
- As a security measure, Cal Poly passwords expire annually.
- If you need help resetting your password before it expires, please visit Password Help.
- Email notifications are sent prior to your Cal Poly password expiration with a link to the Information Security Awareness Training all users are required to complete as part of the annual password change process. This brief online training is valid for one year.
- If you recently changed your password, remember to update your password on all of your devices, specifically in your email, Wi-Fi, and browser settings. Please see After I Change My Cal Poly Password, Where Do I Update It?
- If you have not changed your password by the expiration date, call the ITS Service Desk at 805-756-7000 for assistance.